Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Curl Up And Dye Salon



New hair by
Leetah Moxie called "Kaiti" Yep she named it after me *grins

I told her that I needed an elegant updo for the outfit I was making, and a customer asked her for a long braid that goes to mid calf, so Leetah made both options, along with a pony tail and a meduim braid too.
So there are 4 style options in one pack! Lots of colors to choose from too.
I used the bun in my ad for my new release "Pernod".
You can find "Kaiti" at Leetah's shop Curl up and Dye Salon






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Can you remember where the dresses came from that the models are wearing in the "Katie" pictures? Thanks!

Kaiti Jensen said...

Hi beinglivy :)

The blue silk in the first pic is from Worlds Apart by Serenity Aubret and I will get back to you on the white dress in that pic.

The red outfit in the second pic is from BareRose.

The pink floral dress I wore in the third pic is from Dazzle by Ginny Talamasca and sadly it has been dicontinued.

And I will have to get back to you on the purple dress in the last pic, when Leetah is online to check for me.

hope that helps :)
Kaiti

Kaiti Jensen said...

The white dress is called Elizabeth Gown,
by Jennyfur Peregrin.
The purple dress is called Dark Sorceress, by Yuriko Muromachi.